At Peter Richardson Estates landlords are given a service second to none. We have adapted our business to make sure landlords have their properties’ rented to good tenants and very quickly limiting void periods significantly. Our average time to let a house is just 5 working days. We fully reference all our tenants, and you are informed in details about who will be taking your property.
We have customized systems in place that have been worked on for numerous years to ensure that all our records are constantly updated and we can give you all of the information needed at any time.
We also offer landlords the opportunity to have a personal log in to check their property at any time anywhere in the world. This is a unique system that was custom built for our landlords; documents include remittances, management agreement, gas safety certificates, pictures, inventories and much more.
Our full management service includes:
- RENT COLLECTION (includes rent chase with phone calls, letters, home visits and where necessary a debt collection agency)
- RENT PAID BY DIRECT TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK
- DEALING WITH COUNCIL TAX/ UTILITY BILLS
- DEALING WITH HOUSING BENEFIT DIRECT (where applicable)
- PERIODIC INSPECTIONS (every 6 months more frequently where necessary)
- ADVERTISING PROPERTY WHERE VACANT AND CONDUCTING ALL REFERENCING CHECKS
- ACCESS TO ONLINE LANDLORD LOG IN SERVICE
- REPAIRS SERVICE INCLUDING 24/7 CALL OUT (you will always be contacted with a quote before any work is given the go ahead, except in an emergency when the amount will not exceed £50.00 to make safe)
- DETAILED REMITTANCE (available at your request for your records including details of repairs invoices)
- ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS SERVED (S21 AND S8 EVICTION ORDERS) although you will be required to pay courts costs if necessary.
- ANNUAL GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE CARRIED OUT (this is a legal requirement and will be charged at standard rate depending on contractor availability)
We also offer a tenant find service where we will advertise your property, carry out viewings, fully reference tenants, provide AST and inform utility companies on your behalf. We make our service hassle free for landlords, and will keep you updated every step of the way.
We come out free of charge to value your property and there is no obligation to go with us.
Please call for prices and assistance.