We can provide tenant referencing and assured shorthold tenancy agreements on your behalf.

If you are experiencing problems with a particular tenant or the property in general, you may need to take legal action.

Peter Richardson Estates have experience in dealing with these issues, so please contact us for a quote.

We can help mediate situations in general, but where the relationship is completely sour we can take the issues from you and serve one of the following eviction notices:

  • Section 21 (2 months notice)
  • Section 8* (2 weeks notice)

*Please note special terms apply when serving s8, please call for advice on whether your circumstances qualify.